Note: Last date to apply is extended to 15-01-18.
Applications are invited for admission in following programmes for session 2017-18.
- M.Phil. in Chemistry
- Ph.D. in Business Management
- Dates for Written test will be notified later.
- The students eligible for interview will be shortlisted based on the performance in the written test. This interview will held on same day.
- The candidates are advised to plan their visit to IIU, Bathu, in such a way that they may have to be present for entire day.
- You have been shortlisted for written entrance test based on the information provided by you in your application. In case of any discrepancy or if the information provided is found to be false, your candidature will be canceled automatically.
- Please bring all supporting documents (photo id, all mark sheets & certificates) in original at the time of the interview.
- Please bring employment verification certificate duly verified by your employer with stamp & signature in the format given below, if employed.
- Please bring No Objection Certificate duly verified by your employer with stamp & signature.
Written Exam: Written exam will be conducted from 10: 00 AM to 11:30 PM. Please report 1 hour in advance at the University reception desk.
Venue: Venue of the exam is Indus International University Campus Bathu, Una.
Employment Verification Certificate
Instructions for Conduct of Examination
- Students are allowed into the examination hall ten minutes before the time scheduled for the commencement of the examination.
- Possessing or use of mobile phone or any other communication or storage device, during the examination is strictly prohibited.
- No student is allowed to enter the Examination hall without admit card.
- During Examination, a student shall be under the disciplinary control of the Superintendent / Invigilator of the Centre and the student shall obey his/her instructions. If a student disobeys his/her instructions or miss-behaves with any member of the Flying squad or with any of the Invigilator at that Centre, he/she may be excluded from the Examination of that Centre. The Centre Superintendent shall immediately report the facts of such a case with full details of evidence to the Controller of Examination who will refer the matter to the Committee for Prevention of Unfair Means.
- The students shall strictly obey and follow all the instructions given to them from time to time by the Superintendent of Examination or Invigilators.
- It is advised that before attempting the question paper if beging conducted online, one must check the computer system allocated to him. If there is any problem, he/she should contact the supervisor on duty.
- Lack of any computer skill will not be accepted as an excuse. All the candidates have to attempt the question paper online.
- In an emergency, if due to power failure or any other reason, it is not possible to conduct examination online then examination may be conducted in pen-pencil mode. In such case interview may be postponed by a day or so.
- No student will leave the Examination Hall without delivering the answer-books, if test is conducted in pen-pencil mode.
- No student will be aloud to leave the Examination Hall before the full time.
Instructions for Candidates Appearing in Entrance
- Applications submitted online or at IIU campus will be accepted only.
- Candidates shall submit the Application Form cost and processing fee Rs.1000/- online in University Account No. 2660001100000158 of Punjab National Bank IFSC Code PUNB0266000. It can also be submitted in cash or as a Demand Draft favouring, Indus International University payable at Tahliwal.
- Due endorsement should be made in the application form about the fee submitted. Applications without Processing Fee will not be accepted.
- Admit cards will be issued to eligible candidates through email or at IIU Reception counter.
- Students should download it and bring its printed copy. Entry in the examination Hall will only be allowed after checking the Admit Card.
- As expected that the result will be declared on the same day and interview will also be held subsequently, therefore, candidates should bring the following:
- 6.1 All their original documents along with Photo copy of each. Originals will be returned back after verification.
- 6.2 Photo identity card (any one out of Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Identity Card issued by their employer or Head of Institution).
- 6.3 Passport size Photograph.
- *Tentative annual fee for M.Phil & Ph.D. shall be Rs. 65,000/- for Ph.D. & Rs. 33,000/- for M.Phil respectivaly. In addiion to this Rs. 10000/- will be charged as refundable security this can be deposited in cash or online mode in university account.
- For any query please dial 9318797 101/113 and 01975-398200 or walk in campus.
*Subject to approval from Department of Higher Education (HP).
Structure of entrance examination
- Question Paper will be divided into two parts :
- Paper One : This part will have 50 objective type questions.
- Paper Two : It will also consist of 50 objective type questions. It will be discipline specific.
- In all there will be 100 questions of one mark each in the question paper. Student is to attempt all questions.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The objective type question may be of multiple choices, matching type, true/false, assertion-reasoning type.
- The duration of question paper will be 90 minutes.
Syllabus for M.Phil and Ph.D. entrance examination
Business Management Syllabus
Download admission forms for M.Phil & Ph.D.
How to apply
For Online Submission
Note: Keep the hard-copy of application form with you for future reference.
- Step 1 : Download the application form (links given above)
- Step 2 : Fill up the required details and furnish the fee submission information
- Step 3 : Scan the duly signed form and save file (as jpeg/jpg/pdf, file size 200KB - 2MB) with your name and subject applied (for eg. ankush_phy.pdf)
- Step 4 : Click the above mentioned "Submit Application" button
- Step 5 : Furnish the required details, upload saved file and submit
For Offline Submission
- Step 1 : Download the application form / get it from the IIU Admission Desk
- Step 2 : Fill up the required details
- Step 3 : Submit the duly filled form at IIU Admission Desk with requisite fee